What do you do with your time?I used to spend every minute of my free time on Facebook...seriously. Since my last post about not being on FB for a weekend, I have been on it, but still do not get alerts to my emails. It was less distracting and I didn't notice it not being in my email at all. But I admit, I was a tad addicted to playing Family Feud. I slowly stopped playing Family Feud but I was still feeling the need to be on FB every free moment. No more. I am about 36 hours FB free.
I find when I don't have FB in the back of my mind I feel less anxious. Right now, I am not thinking about what everyone is doing, which is good...I should be worried about what I am doing. At my lunch break today, I had time to find something different to do...usually I would fill all my time with FB. It makes me wonder what I used to do without FB. I can probably find time to read during my lunch break now...hooray!
This is just an experiment, kind of like my drinking zero caffeine kick right now (today was day 10)! And just like I know I will eventually drink coffee again (though I will try to stay away from any kind of soda), I know I will be on FB again. I just needed a break to remember what is important in life.
Nice to see you posting again! Congrats on making it to day 10 on the no-caffiene streak. I am on 18 or 19 days w/out pop in my diet. Say say no to caffiene/Pop
ReplyDeleteJust say no (type-o) not Say say no
ReplyDeleteThank you for clarifying...
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking I may need to purge facebook for a while to.....
ReplyDeleteI see from your post you have taken some steps! It will feel weird to have all that free time and for awhile you may check FB more since you aren't getting alerts...but it will get easier and easier with each day!
ReplyDelete:)
When do you want your Bun in the Oven costume?