Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life Without FB

I am on a mission this weekend.  A mission to not be connected to Facebook (FB) from 5pm CST tonight (Thursday the 16th) until Monday the 20th afternoon/evening.  This includes my phone as well as any computer.  I have already turned off email and text notifications for over a week and it is great not to be bombarded with emails showing me that Susie commented on Daryl's status.  Who is Susie...I do not know her and I don't care!  Ok, sometimes I was interested...but it was getting to me.  I will allow myself email...but not FB.  This may be interesting depending on when I get home on Sunday. 

What will I do?  Well, I am going on a woman's church retreat with my sister.  I will relax, listen, learn, reboot my battery, and have a great time!  What will I do when I get home on Sunday and the boyfriend is watching football until 11pm?  I will watch my DVRed shows and online shows...but I will not be playing Family Feud or the Price Is Right while stalking all my friends.  I guess I will have to email you all to see what you did this weekend!

1 comment: