Thursday, November 04, 2010

Overwhelmed

Sometimes I get overwhelmed at work and in my personal life.  When it happens at the same time for both of these parts of my life, my life can seem crazy (this is where I am right now).  I guess I am trying to stay afloat by eliminating some things that I do not need in my life (like Facebook).  But then the question is, what else needs to be eliminated?

I try to be a positive person...but I am not perfect and sometimes the negativity creeps in.  I know that this can happen in every one and it never looks attractive, but don't you just look at that as a fault that makes someone human?  Would you hold being negative against someone and expect them to never be negative in their life?  How do you learn to deal with the negative person and get over the fact that you hate how you feel when they act like that?  What about how the negative person feels?

I just feel like writing it out helps relieve my anxiety, kind of like talking to myself.  Also kind of like watching every episode of 17 (18,19) Kids and Counting.  I am not sure how they do it, but it sure makes my life look simple.

3 comments:

  1. I think negativity is a normal part of every person. Someone who claims to never be negative is not being truthful. I think we learn to roll with the punches and when it gets overwhelming we lean on those friends and family we know will be supportive no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be negative sometimes without being :a negative person." Take it easy on yourself and don't expect perfection and happiness all the time. Hang in there. I hope you come to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am easy on myself...it was another person's feelings towards my negativity that prompted me to write this!

    :)

    ReplyDelete