I don't think I have ever bought so many veggies in my life! And oranges...holy cow! I am getting ready to make my veggie soup tomorrow so that I can have the broth for lunch on Tuesday. Here is what my next three days will look like (from The Complete Master Cleanse book and friend Garrett who has done this many times).
Monday - Freshly squeezed orange juice all day. I juiced about 30 oranges tonight and diluted it a bit with water. I cannot wait to have a glass of OJ tomorrow morning!
Tuesday - OJ in the morning. Veggie broth for lunch (no veggies included). Veggie soup (including the veggies) for dinner.
Wednesday - OJ in the morning. Veggie soup for lunch. Veggie salad w/ light dressing, brown rice, and steamed veggies for dinner. Sooo excited!
I am also excited to drink the last of the lemon juice tonight...10 days is long enough this time around! I need to remember to watch my portions on Thursday (Thanksgiving) as I don't want to get sick.
I think the cleanse was successful and I will definitely do it again. People had a lot of questions as to why I was doing it, and I really did just want to clean out my body and kind of "re-start" my body so that I would be used to small portions and would stop over eating all the time. Plus, I like challenging myself to see what I can accomplish. I was reminded many times by multiple people during these 10 days that it takes a lot of willpower to do something like this. I don't even think of it like that; when I say I am going to do something - I just do it.
Today was kind of a weird day as I didn't get as many lemonades in as usual. I was busy a lot of the day so there was more time in between lemonades, and I also didn't feel as hungry.
Day 10 - Sunday, 11/21/10 (all 2 Tbs maple syrup)
6:40am
10:00am
1:15pm
3:30pm
6:50pm - SWF
8:30pm
9:55pm
10:15pm
No comments:
Post a Comment