![]() |
| Mason, 9:05pm |
Tonight I baby sat for my friend Tracy's two kids. Madeline (8 months) and Mason (4 years old). They have got to be the easiest kids to watch ever. Mason and I watched Home Alone...this kid knows everything that is going to happen in this movie. He starts talking about something and I am thinking "What is he talking about...that happens later in the movie," and then the next scene comes up and it all makes sense. Also, he is just a cutie. Tracy must have told him that I was running in the Turkey Trot tomorrow so he asked me, "Are you going to run like a turkey tomorrow?" Adorable!
![]() |
| Mason, 9:17pm |
During the movie Madeline would just laugh and laugh at him...she is so cute! When it was time to feed Madeline her bottle she had a rough go at it since she is sick and very congested. Finally, she got it down and 2 mins after I put her in her crib she was out! When Home Alone was over Mason decided we should watch it again. That was ok since the first time around I was playing with Madeline and missed a lot of it. I always loved that movie...so it was fun to watch with him. Mason only made it through about 20 mins of the second showing and he was out! Now I thought I could update quick and head to bed myself!
![]() |
| Madeline cozy in her crib. |
Nothing exciting to report. All is well and I am excited for the Turkey Trot tomorrow!
Day 8 - Friday, 11/19/10 (all 2 Tbs of maple syrup)
7:05am
7:30pm
10:00am
11:40am
12:30pm
1:30pm
2:30pm
3:00pm - SWF
4:30pm
5:35pm
6:10pm
8:40pm
9:50pm



No comments:
Post a Comment