Well, guess what? I know nothing about tea! Did you know that this picture to the right is a picture of some jasmine green tea? They are Premium Dragon Phoenix Pearls to be exact and they are each formed by hand. The fun part is they unwrap as they steep in the hot water. I do not know anything about tea but Garret Sorensen and Sarah Crawford of The Mandala Center for Wellness in Winona certainly gave me a quick 101 crash course. I am still oblivious, but I am thankful for the different tastes to get me through my cleanse each day! Who knows, I may be a tea drinker for life now with my handy dandy Tea Thermos (which I love)!So, Day 2 is going well. I woke up hungry which is normal...but not over hungry which I was expecting. I also got about 8 hours of sleep which rocks! Robb and I had planned on running 3.1 miles today so he could practice for his first 5K ever and since I felt ok I decided to still do it. I drank 2 of my drinks before per a recommendation from Garret the tea guy (he and Sarah have done the cleanse many times and they are both runners too). And off we were. It was harder, I am not going to lie. Plus, I hadn't been running outside...and it was raining. I don't plan on doing any more running until the Turkey Trot - I will just be walking on the TM in the morning to keep up some sort of routine...maybe I will jog a bit, but nothing fast. I want to beat my PR but if I don't eat something the day before I don't think that will be possible. I will play it by ear I guess.
**Edited with below information 11/14/10 because I like to keep track of things**
**Edited with below information 11/14/10 because I like to keep track of things**
Day 2 - Saturday, 11/13/10
8:40am
8:40am (went running so did two drinks in succession)
9:45am
12:00pm
2:00pm
3:30pm - SWF (going to do this at night instead of in the morning from here on out)
4:20pm
5:35pm
6:30pm
7:30pm (started using 1 Tbs of syrup instead of 2 as I wasn't feeling hungry and I felt like I had to shove the drink down my throat. The books says you can use 1 instead of 2 if you like).
8:30pm
9:30pm
10:00pm
No comments:
Post a Comment