I run to think. I run to feel good about myself. I run to accomplish a goal. I run to stop thinking. I run because I can.
This morning I ran at 5.5 instead of 5.0. The entire 4 miles. It felt great. Next time, I am going to try 6.0! It is amazing that I can run so easily after running 15 miles on Saturday and feeling as though my body was going to shut down. After resting a bit tho, I was fine on Saturday...I always am. I try not to take it for grated. I feel like my body was made to run.
I also finished my book this morning - The Lovely Bones. I have read this book before in college, but I didn't remember it completely. I liked it even better this time around. I need to learn to not read emotional books while running though.
I'm impressed that you can read while running at all. I never could. I love reading your blog. It makes me long for the day when I can get back to the running. I love it too, and I love the way it makes me feel. Thanks for the continued inspiration!
ReplyDeleterunning blows.
ReplyDeleteso lets run sometime, because i can't run on my own
Just let me know when ya can run Bob...I will be out on Saturday from about 7am-10:25ish.
ReplyDelete