The last 2 weekends I have ate so much food. Ugh. Sometimes it is good to eat a lot once or twice a week, other times it can be bad. I like to "shake up my body" so to speak and it has worked to my advantage recently. These last two weekends of eating WAY over my points have actually aided in my weight loss. However, this week I will be doing what I did last week as well...waiting a day to count my "official" weight. Since I weigh myself I can do this (I have never gone to a WW meeting in my life). It is cheating...but your weight fluctuates so much during the week (and during the day) that I believe it is ok to do this after an especially bad weekend. So, tomorrow morning, whatever it says is what I will count! I don't like weighing myself on Mondays after those cheating weekends...but I like having my week start on Monday so I will not officially change my weigh in day. Deal with it! :)
In other news, we have our 4th Adult Bible study class tonight, AND...I get to play VB before heading to Bangor since our game is at 6pm! It will be a good evening for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment