Today as I was running my 3 miles in my new shoes (running is expensive when you can only put 300-400 miles on a pair of running shoes) I was thinking about my blog. It is those times that I wish I could be writing...but it is not possible. It seems like I have my best ideas while running. Maybe I should bring a tape recorder...although the other people at the Y might think I was crazy. I think I was thinking about how my long run this weekend is only 10 miles. That's right...I said only; crazy, isn't it!? I remember when 5 miles was long. I have come a long way.
Oh, and I lost .8 pounds this week...so that is 20 pounds total since January 4th, 2010.
:)
Wow! Congratulations. On both the loss of twenty pounds and the fact that you now put the word "only" as a qualifier for a 10-mile run. That's awesome!
ReplyDelete