Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy, Busy!

I am busy with work, life, running, and love! I really don't have a lot to say but normally when that happens I start writing and things come to me because I am so random. It isn't happening. Hmmm. I guess I am doing this blog for me anyway, so if I don't write a lot or don't write every week even, it shouldn't dissapoint anyone. Sorry if I am dissapointing you...I am sure you will survive!

3 pounds. The excitment has warn off and I ate over my points every day this week...but that is ok sometimes. I have to run 13.1 miles tomorrow. I put the .1 in there so I can say I ran a half marathon. :) I hope it isn't raining because I don't have any rain gear so I would be soaking wet. Wish me luck!

I am excited for the Cashton game tomorrow. It is the Regional Final game and it is at 3pm in West Salem tomorrow! We are going to cheer so loud for those girls. GO EAGLES!!! I cannot wait to see the little kiddos either...it has been like 2 weeks since I have seen them!

No comments:

Post a Comment