Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Changes

A lot of things have changed since I last blogged.  I don't really know where to start but I have been wanting to blog for quite some time now...it's like I just don't have the inspiration.  Or I just don't make the time because I am keeping myself busy.  Or both.

When things change so drastically in your life it can hurt.  I have found my strength by leaning on Christ's words.  I have always believed that Christ died for my sins, but I never really truly lived the way that someone should when they believe that.  I had to fall...hard...to realize what was important in life.

This isn't going to be where I write about how I lost the love of my life and how sad I am.  This is where I will write about how I am growing as an individual; spiritually, professionally and personally.  This is the blog of an independent woman living on her own for the first time ever.  There is a lot to be proud of.  These past 5 months have changed me; and I believe for the better.  Stay tuned for more of my random ramblings...it is what I do best after all!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I'm so happy to see you back here. I hope to see lots of posts about the amazing things you're doing. And after what you've been through, some of the most ordinary things may take courage. But we know you've got it. Strength and courage and mental toughness. You have all of these things.... even when you don't feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be the first to comment!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weird thing is that I had removed you from my blog list a while ago since you weren't writing on it. I didn't even get any sort of notice that you had updated it. I was just sitting here thinking about you and I decided to check the blog. You had just updated it less than an hour before. Some sort of cosmic psychic message from the universe had sent me to check your blog. I'm glad I did. And now you're back on my blog list. Welcome back. I've missed reading you. :)

    ReplyDelete