How about describing one of your morning runs to us? What did you see? What did you smell? Did you see any other people who caught your attention? An old lady in flower pajamas pushing a grocery cart, perhaps? Or a tall, thin man in shorts that are way too short limping along on the sidewalk at 7am? (And yes, these are things I've noticed in town recently. We should have a website called peopleofwinona.com)
I just emailed her that I'd participate and became bold enough to post a widget with actual numbers *gasp*. Tonight is to start posts for the challenge which includes measurements and before pictures! The dates of the challenge are July 1-Sept 21. Check it out!
How about describing one of your morning runs to us? What did you see? What did you smell? Did you see any other people who caught your attention? An old lady in flower pajamas pushing a grocery cart, perhaps? Or a tall, thin man in shorts that are way too short limping along on the sidewalk at 7am? (And yes, these are things I've noticed in town recently. We should have a website called peopleofwinona.com)
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you hadn't given up on this...
ReplyDeleteNope...not giving up!
ReplyDelete:)
Here's a motivation for ya!
ReplyDeletehttp://momvsmarathon.blogspot.com/2010/07/summer-of-weight-loss-begins.html
I just emailed her that I'd participate and became bold enough to post a widget with actual numbers *gasp*. Tonight is to start posts for the challenge which includes measurements and before pictures! The dates of the challenge are July 1-Sept 21. Check it out!