Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exhausted.


I wish this is what it looked like outside so I wouldn't have to run on the treadmill (TM).

11 miles in 3 days. I can hardly keep my eyes open this morning. Usually I take Tuesdays off, but since I am going to go see my mom and some friends this weekend I have ran every day this week. Tomorrow I want to do my long run - 10 miles. I usually don't do my long run without a rest day before...so it may be hard. Today was hard. I only did 3 miles...but it was just terrible. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I am going to bed at 6 or 7...seriously. I cannot wait! Also...why, when there are 5 TMs open, does the guy that smells of smoke get on the one right next to me? ICK!

Cashton got beat by Royal last night which was heartbreaking. It was so close. I think Ryan is a good coach and I don't care what those girls' parents say!

My DVR is making me mad. Last week it didn't tape the Bachelor, and now yesterday, it didn't tape Biggest Loser. Ugh! I will have to watch it during lunch (I won't be able to watch the whole thing tho which makes me mad too). Oh well...not a big deal...I will get over it. :)

So, the pants I am wearing today don't fit. I bought them in December and they were comfortable...not tight. I was sick of not fitting into any of my clothes. Well, now that I have lost 15 pounds they are a tad big and they don't have belt loops so I cannot wear a belt. Eventually I will get them altered if they still look good after the next 21 pounds are lost. I also need to shorten them as they are too long (even though they are 'short'). What can I say...I am a short girl...I always have been! ;)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY...5pm cannot come fast enough!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...Loser wasn't on because of the Olympics. I feel better now!

    :)

    ReplyDelete