Tuesday, February 23, 2010

-.8


When you do WW you know that any loss is a positive thing. So, when -.8 shows up, you are ok with it! Especially since I ate like a pig this weekend, which included a 26 point Banana Split from Culver's! YUMMY!!! To put that into perspective, I get 22 points per DAY...lol. Maybe next week I will hit a milestone...or two! I will keep you posted.

I wonder if Biggest Loser is on tonight or if that whole Olympic thing is still going on...lol. Also, I miss The Office - before Jim and Pam got together...it was such a better show.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed about the office! The last year and a half just haven't been the same. I miss Jim's pranks and Dwight's reactions. Also to answer your question, you're going to have that whole Olympic thing again tonight....ladies figure skating I know is one of tonight's events YIPPIE!

    ReplyDelete