Monday, November 28, 2011

Life

Life is good; I am happy.  I have a dependable job, a roof over my head and friends, family and a cat that love me and depend on me.  You could say I am thankful - and not just because it is less than a week past Thanksgiving.

Sometimes things happen and it throws me off a bit but I have gotten better at adjusting.  Better at not over reacting.  Better at just letting things BE instead of trying to control everything.  I know all of this has to do with embracing Christ's love for me. 

I was going down the wrong path and He significantly altered my life so that I am now going down the right path.  Oh don't get me wrong, there was pain, a lot of it, and many tears...but I have come out on the other side happier than I ever could have been.

I may not be where I thought I would be at 30, but I am comforted by the fact that my eternal life has been saved.  And that is what it is all about after all.

3 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, nobody is ever where they think they will be at 30. Or 40. Or 50. :) I'm glad you're living in the moment and enjoying the life you have. It's a pretty darn good one, and I'm glad I get to be part of it. Hey - should we pick out oa half for this spring? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...yeah we should! I start my marathon training in February!! :)

    ReplyDelete