Mine too! I just don't have time to sit and write! I organized the pictures I'm going to use but need to sit and write it out. LOL
Define "soon." You are such a tease. :)
I know Barb...I am working on it! I was so busy with my mom here this weekend! I should get something up this week!
Hey Tara! I'm passing on a little bloggy award! http://runningitoff1.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-cherry-on-top.htmlThanks for all your great posts! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your race report. I haven't written mine yet either! ;)
My new blog post is up!!!:)
Mine too! I just don't have time to sit and write! I organized the pictures I'm going to use but need to sit and write it out. LOL
ReplyDeleteDefine "soon." You are such a tease. :)
ReplyDeleteI know Barb...I am working on it! I was so busy with my mom here this weekend! I should get something up this week!
ReplyDeleteHey Tara! I'm passing on a little bloggy award!
ReplyDeletehttp://runningitoff1.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-cherry-on-top.html
Thanks for all your great posts! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your race report. I haven't written mine yet either! ;)
My new blog post is up!!!
ReplyDelete:)