Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MaRaThOn!

4 more days!!! My knee is still feeling great (of course, I haven't ran more than 8 miles, but still), and I am ready! We are heading up early Friday morning since it is about a 6 hour drive from Winona...ugh...but YAY ROAD TRIP. I love road trips with my honey...so fun!!!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you and hoping the knee is kind to you. You're an inspiration, and I hope there will be someone there with a camera when you cross the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie Leinonen AlbinsonSaturday, May 22, 2010 12:32:00 AM

    Road trips are the best. Your so determination & super motivated... you ARE an inspiration!! We look up to your strength & endurance & you are in definately in our every thought & prayer!! And we are so sad we'll miss this one :( We will be looking for you or waiting for updates!!
    Love ya tons sis!!!
    GO GO GO TARA GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Apparently I was a little distracted) Forgive the errors in typing... We really wanted you to know we are praying for you & ALL the marathon entales ! Hi to Rob !! LOVE YOU T~ xo!!

    ReplyDelete