![]() |
Doing much better these last few days (staying within my points yesterday and will today too). Monday was super bad (I blame work). We had a bridal shower lunch and then our employee appreciation dinner. I wore the hat you see to the left. Pretty awesome, don't you think? Yes, I realize the flower is bigger than my face (thanks for noticing, Claire). It was a Kentucky Derby theme, and although I did not win the hat prize, I am glad I participated.
Running.
My knee has been hurting a bit which I don't appreciate. It isn't every time, and it doesn’t hurt until over 7 plus miles of running. I get to run 20 miles tomorrow morning! I hope to get up and start it just as the sun is rising so I can get done well before noon (it will take me about 4 - 4.5 hours). The best part is it is all down hill from here...22 days until the Marathon. I also need to go into work tomorrow.
Work.
I am a bit behind and I am out Wed-Fri of next week for a class for work in Eden Prairie. So, this is why I have to come into work a bit on Saturday...I may take a nap before coming in...which would be good because otherwise I may pass out on my desk.
Life.
Being away from Robb for 4 nights will be interesting...our longest time away from each other since Thanksgiving (and that was only 2 nights I believe). I hope Maiya doesn't drive him crazy. My running schedule is all different because of the class as well...so my whole routine will be all out of wack. BRING IT ON! Sunday we have Aiden's (Robb's nephew) 3rd birthday party! Yay for family time! Also, since my BFF Claire will eventually have that baby that is refusing to come out...I should be able to see them both since I will be in the cities next week...SWEET!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment