Monday, July 21, 2014

42 Days (but who's counting)?

7.21.14 - 34 weeks!

It is true what they say - you become more exhausted again the closer you get to giving birth.  I remember the 1st trimester and how I would come home and sit on the couch for awhile and then fall asleep for a few hours and then wake up and go to bed and sleep for 6-7 more hours.  I am starting to fall asleep on the couch again, but that's ok.  In 42-52 days (our midwife will not let me go more than 10 days over my due date) I will  have our new baby in my arms so I am trying to sleep as much as I can right now to get ready to be sleep deprived...lol.

Despite being tired, I do feel ok most of the day while at work.  I am trying to walk every few hours and be active (partly due to a program at work).  The last few days we finally have had our hot summer...I would love to have the 70s weather back...the summer hasn't been to harsh on me (yet) so I can't complain too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment